Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Connetin "online" (i.e. web and mobile services, which includes web sites operated by Connetin such as www.connetin.in, mobile applications, however accessed and/or used via personal computers, mobile devices or otherwise) and "offline" (i.e. collection of data through electronic or surface mailings, telephone, or in person) activities owned, operated, provided, or made available by the company. Connetin "online" and "offline" activities are collectively termed as the "Services".
By using or receiving any services supplied to you by the company, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this agreement as published from time to time through the services.
The company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this agreement or its policies relating to the service or software at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this agreement on the service or software. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this agreement. Continued use of the service or software after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Connetin services are not available to persons under the age of 18. By using the software or services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. By using Connetin services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Your participation in using the services is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity. You may only access the services using authorized means.
The Site, application and Services comprise of an mobile and web platform through which Users may chose and post products to buy/ship from overseas. A User with the mutual consent on the final price agreed on the deal to buy and bring back the product from overseas. Connetin is not a transportation agency, retailer or distribution of the above mentioned products and has no control over the conduct of the Users and Users.
1) You are exclusively responsible when interacting with other Members. Our Services provide a platform for members to list their shipping/buying requests, items they wish to have delivered to them, or to identify items to be shipped on their commute path. Connetin is not a party to, has no involvement or interest in, makes no representations or warranties as to, and has no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between you and any other member, person or organization. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other members of our Services. Connetin offers you a platform to identify requests and to interact with other members, and we urge you to use good judgment and keep safety in mind at all times when you use our Services.
2) Identity Verification. We do not investigate or verify any member's criminal background at the current time, nor any information members may submit to the Services. We encourage you to take precautions when interacting with other members, particularly when meeting a stranger in person.
3) Release. Because our Services are merely a platform, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more members, you release us (and our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from claims, demands and damages (actual, compensatory, liquidation, punitive, nominal and/or restitutionary) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. You also understand and agree that any action or inaction by Connetin or any of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates to prevent, restrict, redress or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential violation of these Terms is undertaken voluntarily and in good faith, and you expressly agree that we shall not be to you or anyone else for any action or inaction to prevent, restrict, redress, or regulate content, or to implement other enforcement measures against any content, conduct or potential violation of these Terms.
Member content restrictions: You are exclusively responsible for any Member Content that you submit, post or transmit via our Services. You agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish Content that we believe, in our sole discretion:(a) is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;(b) contains nudity, sexually explicit content or is otherwise obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive or sexually exploitative of minors;(c) may disparage any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group by stereotypical depiction or is otherwise abusive or inflammatory;(d) depicts or promulgates the use of illicit drugs;(e) contains offensive language or images or is otherwise objectionable;(f) incites violence or characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable;(g) contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations, without our prior written consent;(h) contains private or personal information about another person, unless such person has agreed to the disclosure of this information;(i) contains viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive file viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;(j) may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting Member Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Member Content; or(k) would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense or violate the rights of any third party. Connetin is not responsible for any Member Content that you or other members post, transmit or store through the Services. We have no obligation to post Member Content from you or anyone else and we may, in our sole discretion, edit, remove or delete any Member Content without notice. Enforcement of these Terms, however, is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement in some instances does not waive our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create a private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Site, Application and Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Connetin or any of Connetin ’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content
- abuse the referral system by creating multiple fake accounts to complete multiple transactions
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and Tax regulations
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Content
- use the Site, Application or Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers
- use our Site, Application or Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email ("spam") or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence
- "stalk" or harass any other user of our Site, Application, or Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Connetin User
- contact a User for any purpose other than asking a question related to a Deal, such User’s request to carry or Trips
- contact a User for any purpose other than asking a question related to a deal or such User’s use of the Site, Application and Services
- when acting as a visitor or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to Connetin , without Connetin ’s prior written approval
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
- use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Site, Application or Services
- use the Site, Application and Services to find a User or User and then complete a booking of a Deal transaction independent of the Site, Application or Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Service Fees related to Connetin ’s provision of the Services
- as a User, submit any Listing with a false or misleading price information, or submit any Listing with a price that you do not intend to honor
- or post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates any law. Such as a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site or Application, or any individual element within the Site, Services, or Application, Connetin ’s name, any Connetin trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Connetin ’s express written consent
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or Application, Connetin ’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Connetin 's providers; attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Connetin system or network or breach any security or authentication measures
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content; or advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing
- hold Connetin responsible for any refund for perishable food that are found to be unfit for consumption if these products are not collected within 48 hours of a User delivery
Connetin may, in its sole and absolute discretion, discontinue, suspend or modify your and /or any other user's access to the company's services or any portion thereof at any time with or without notice and/or for any other reason. The company reserves the right to terminate this agreement should you be using the services with an incompatible or unauthorized manner.
The company alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the services and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the services. The company name, the company logo, and the product names associated with the services are trademarks of the company.
1) You hereby represent and warrant that you have the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms. If you are using our Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity's behalf.
2) You hereby represent and warrant that you will use our Services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
Connetin works with various payment gateway partners and will not be liable for any loss of conversion in payout due to the rate of currency conversion and any fees charge based on the payment partner, such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards or any other payment method employed.
The Users shall perceive an all-inclusive fee to cover their expenses and efforts during the travel.
This fee is freely fixed between the parties at the moment of the conclusion of the agreement. Connetin uses its experience to propose informative usually applied fees. The final shipping charge paid by the Shipper shall include the User's fee, commission charged by Connetin, payment processing charges and applicable taxes.
When a User offers and a Shipper accepts, then the Shipper will be prompted to make the payment of shipping charges to Connetin to be held in escrow. If the User cancels the shipping charges are refunded to the Shipper. Connetin is not liable for any refund charges due to payment processing at this stage onwards.
If the User has confirmed delivery and if there’s no dispute, Connetin will transfer the reimbursement automatically within 7 days even if there’s no acknowledgement from the Shipper.
After Shipper has acknowledged delivery of the item or product, the User and Connetin is not liable for any dispute, damages, or refund for the item and product to the Shipper. User and Shipper may still settle any disputes privately to come to a settlement. Connetin is also not liable to refund any service fee.
Connetin will assist to the best ability to resolve and mediate any dispute if necessary and the conclusion derived by Connetin in such mediations will be final.
1) IF YOU USE OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
2) WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (E) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; OR (F) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3) IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
4) NO DATA, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED BY YOU IN ORAL OR WRITTEN FORM FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
1) IN NO EVENT SHALL Connetin , OR OUR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (E) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICES; (F) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE's CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED MEMBERS OF OUR SERVICES OR PERSONS INTRODUCED TO YOU BY OUR SERVICES, WHETHER ON-LINE OR OFF-LINE; OR (G) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH OUR SERVICES OR THESE TERMS.
2) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH FAILURE OR DELAY IS DUE TO CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
3) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 16 AND 17 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Connetin (and each of our officers, directors, members, employees, agents and affiliates) from any claim, demand, action, damage, loss, cost or expense, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or relating to (a) your use of our Services; (b) any Member Content or Submissions you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Services. Further, if you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that such entity agrees to indemnify you and Connetin for violations of these Terms in accordance with this Section. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
Disputes(PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH Connetin AND IT LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF).
You and Connetin agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or relating to the Services, except that you and Connetin are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable or other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and Connetin agree that you will notify each other of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises, that you will attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration, that any arbitration will occur in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. You and Connetin also agree that the state or federal courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration.
WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND Connetin WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
1) Entire Agreement. These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, between the parties regarding their subject matter.
2) Waiver. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
3) Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
4) Assignment. You may not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Connetin . Connetin may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.
5) Headings. Headings of sections are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe such sections.